In order to further promote our love of maths at school, we are introducing a Maths Ambassador Role to provide children’s voice in how we promote maths throughout the school. The role is available to all children who are able to show that they meet the criteria below. The children have been introduced to the role in assembly and now need to fill out an application form if they would like to be considered.
*Maths Ambassadors are chosen for their love of maths, their willingness to share this passion with others and enthusiasm to promote maths throughout the school.
Maths Ambassador Roles and Responsibilities:
Part of the job of the maths ambassador is to
* Promote a love of maths across the school.
* Share their problem solving strategies and demonstrate resilience when solving problems.
* Demonstrate exemplary mental maths and be an excellent role model for others.
* Support pupils with maths at lunchtimes.
* Help senior leaders in school with maths events across the school.
* Help create displays to promote maths within school.
* Meet with the maths lead regularly to improve the love of maths across school
I can't wait to announce which children have been successful and have become maths ambassadors in school. They will be proudly wearing a 'Maths Ambassador' badge so they will be easy to spot around our school!